Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Someday I will find my camera cord

Until then, my words will have to do.


  • Today BK worked.  For every Saturday he works during this particular clinical, he gets to be done with it one day earlier.  Next Wednesday will be his last day.  THANK HEAVENS.  I'm also grateful he won't ever be working on Saturdays again.  It turns out that I enjoy having him around.
  • Because I knew today would drag on, I decided to drag the boys on as many errands as I could think of to make it go by faster.  After searching three stores, I found the perfect baby gate for the top of the stairs at my new house, AND it was 40% off.  BAM!  Go me!!
  • I'm embarrassed to admit I actually DVRed the Royal Wedding.  I watched it the next day.  I let myself pretend I was 12 again.  In that mindset it was amazing--princess wedding dress, horse-drawn carriages, a handsome prince, "true love."  I think that's always how I pictured my dream wedding--back when I was 12, at least.  Turns out most of those things aren't important after all.  Mainly it's just important to marry the right person, at the right time, in the right place.  But like I said, for a couple hours, I let my maturity digress and indulged in a fairytale dream wedding.
  • Sometimes I hate it when I have huge life choices to make.  Well, I was going to be cryptic about it, but I've just decided not to.  BK and I are currently trying to decide what sort of timetable we want child #3 to arrive on.  If you had asked me about this three months ago, I would've laughed at you and told you I wasn't having anymore.  But lately I just can't get the thought out of my mind--and it's more than just because Spencer started walking and sleeping through the night.  It's more than just wanting another baby per se--it's more like I keep having these thoughts about the future of my children as siblings. It's like the Lord is showing me a different path (again) than what I originally thought I wanted. It will be interesting to see what we decide to do, and how it all unfolds.  Stay tuned.
  • Well, it is time to make dinner or something.  But just to share my excitement: BK has THREE days left of his clinical.  And we have TWENTY-EIGHT days until we move into our new house if all goes according to plan!  Yee-haw!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...