You are 1.
I cannot even believe it.
But here are some things that I do believe. You have a smile that could possibly be the cure for cancer or perhaps achieve world peace. It's that's good. You are a sassy and spunky little thing. Although you might be smaller than your large older brother, you are definitely in the running for loudest member of the family. You have dark brown/blonde hair. And it's curly. You are the cuddliest creature yet to grace this family. More specifically you like cuddling with your momma the best. And I've decided that I like that. Maybe not at 5 in the morning, but I do like it besides that!
I believe that your brother Landon thinks you are the greatest thing to ever happen to him. He talks to you and about you all the time. Why, just today we were at McDonald's and, as usual, he told every child he ran into: "That's my brother. He's Spence. He's 1." He likes to hold you and wrestle with you, and sometimes you like it, too. I hope that you will always be as good of friends as you are right now. I prayed that you would come to our family shortly after Landon turned one. Because I wanted a little friend for him. And lo and behold, you came to our family at just the right time. What a blessing!
Soon we will move to our new house. We visited our new house the other day, and you took your first real steps in the upstairs hallway. I look forward to moving you there permanently and watching you learn to walk and run around all day. I think we will all be very happy there with a bit more room to spread out.
Thank you for being such a charming little thing. You fit into our family just perfectly, and I can't wait to get to know you even better this next year!
Love you,
Mom