Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Hey Giraffe--Get out of our car!"

A few weeks ago, I woke up to a gloomy Monday.  Rather than sit at home and mope all day, I packed both of the boys in the car, and drove an hour or so out to the Fossil Rim Nature Center thing in Cleburne.  It's one of those drive-through zoos.

And we had a fantastic time! The boys were content in the car.  I was content I didn't have to chase them.  And I was also content that I was still taking full advantage of having two children two and under who get in free everywhere.  Gotta love it while it lasts...

Ready for an adventure:




At one point there's a petting zoo.  Landon was cautious around the goats.


Yes, that's a giraffe sticking his head through my sunroof.  I fed him out of my hand.  Landon did not.  He was a bit... taken aback by the largest land mammal on earth sticking his long nose in our car.

Good times!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...