Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

We're still alive. Just wanted you all to know.

We've just been preoccupied with some things--which I'm sure I'll share with you soon.  Just waiting for a few things to finalize!

In the meantime:

  • Landon likes to come up with reasons I should give him medicine.  On a daily basis.  Today's reason: "Mom. I've got a serious oww-y.  It's serious."  Other's have included: "I'm grumpy.  I need medicine." Or "I'm sad. I need medicine." Or "The sugar-bugs are getting me SO WELL.  I need medicine." [We get Landon to brush his teeth regularly by mentioning "sugarbugs" eating holes in his teeth.  Dramatic? Yes. But it's going to save us loads in dental bills. So there.] Better living through chemistry?  Not quite, Landon.  No blood, no foul.
  • Today Spencer slammed his fingers in a drawer.  He started crying when he couldn't get his fingers out, and Landon jumped up, ran over to the dresser, quickly opened the drawer, and then kissed Spencer's fingers.  Then he said, "Sorry, Spence.  You okay?"  Spence was okay, for the record.  I said, "Landon! You are such a nice brother!  You helped Spence!"  And then Landon kissed me on the cheek and said, "Thanks, Mom."  It's times like that I really really really love being a mom, ya know?
  • Let's cheer the Cougs onto victory tonight against Wofford.  I've never even heard of Wofford.  Have you?  Anyway--LETS GO COUGARS, LETS GO!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...