Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Smiles all around
I just realized I never actually took pictures of my children during the entire month of February.
Where did February go anyway?
Oh yeah. It was basically one never-ending ice storm. That's where.
I suppose we were also rather pre-occupied with BK's job situation and our house situation. It's amazing how fast time flies when you have big, important decisions to make.
So far it seems like everything is just clicking into place for us. So much so, that I'm starting to worry that we're probably due for some bump in the road or something.
For some reason the past two days, I keep eating cookies. People keep bringing us girl scout cookies, homemade chocolate chip cookies, and on and on and so forth. And so I keep eating them. Cookies are really, really good. But I can tell it's probably not the most nutritious breakfast or lunch. Perhaps this explains my headache? Hmm. Perhaps this explains this disjointed and confusing blog post? Probably.
Before this jumbled thoughts post goes on any longer, I'll stop.
Just enjoy the pictures of my sweet little boys above.
I'm going to go eat a cookie.
:)
Labels:
Motherhood=AWESOME