Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Changes 'round these parts

So I decided a couple months ago that I needed a new "program" for housecleaning.  Because the program I had just wasn't working.  I would get on cleaning kicks, clean my entire house, and then be wiped out and unmotivated the rest of the week.


And guess what?
There's an app for that.
Of course there is.

I bought Motivated Moms for ten bucks on the ipod.  And it's so awesome!  It gives me a checklist of things to do each day.  It takes me maybe half an hour to complete the list every morning.  And wouldn't ya know, my house is pretty clean!

Also, I've recently decided to quit biting my nails.
I've "decided" this several times in my life, but, you guys, I'm serious this time.

Because I'm really tired of every time I point out one of BK's annoying habits (shaking his leg, biting his cuticles, etc.) he says, "Well YOU bite your nails..."  See, when I quit biting my nails, then I can accuse him of being annoying whenever I want.  That is my motivating factor.

Actually, I've just decided it would be something fun to do every couple of days--to paint them a new color.  So I bought several cheap nail polishes today at Walmart!  Right now they're kind of a greyish blue.

My friend Linzi had an enormous basket of nail polishes at her house growing up.  Whenever I would sleep over at her house, I would always take advantage of her ginormous collection and paint my nails in weird color combinations.

Oh, to be 13 again... Actually, no thanks.
But I will at least start painting my nails.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...