My amazing friends Summer and Melanie have joined with me in a co-op preschool group. Our boys are all BFFs, and so it's been really fun to have them get together to learn stuff.
So far, it's been my turn twice.
The first time, I had the letter K.
Here they are flying their "kites."
The second time, I had P.
We made pandas.
And watched popcorn pop. And made purple playdough. And ate pop-tarts and peanut butter pita pockets.
Good times.
So far when it hasn't been my week to teach, Spencer and I have enjoyed running errands together.
Just this past Tuesday we went on a special trip to Walmart so that he could pick out a toothbrush. He keeps stealing every one else's, so I figured it was time.
I laid out all the manly toothbrush choices, and he quickly chose a green one with a giraffe on it. Afterward, we shared a strawberry shake at McDonald's.
We love preschool!!