We have been busy, busy the past few weeks!
On a whim, we decided to go to Las Vegas to see our new little niece get blessed. We found dirt-cheap tickets, and the whole thing worked out perfectly. BK could only take a couple of days off, but the boys and I decided to stick around and drive up to Utah to see family there, too. (I have pictures from this trip, but I haven't uploaded them yet!!) It was an awesome blessing that everything fell in to place for that whole trip. We saw dozens and dozens of family and friends, and it was just the pick-me-up we've all been needing!
The weather has been so much more bearable recently, and so we've gone to the park and the zoo a lot lately to soak it all in.
It turns out that three-year-olds are sort of difficult sometimes. Landon's been really pushing my buttons lately, but I'm grateful for prayer and a helpful husband that help me get through and think of other ideas to try. Landon is a lovely, lovely little boy, and I love him dearly--he can be just about the sweetest thing you've ever seen.... but when he's not, he's NOT. I guess I won't give up on him yet. ;)
BK and I have been watching LOST episodes. I've already seen them, but he was busy getting a physical therapy degree or something, so he's watching for the first time. We just started Season 2 last night, and we're both really enjoying it!!
Summer, Melanie, and I have started doing a little co-op preschool thing for our boys, and it has been really fun. I'll post pictures from that soon, too.
Now... back to cleaning my bathrooms. Happy weekend, everyone!