Glow in the dark battle. Koopa vs. Dennis the Menace.
Now this is creepy:
Also, have I ever showed you pictures of my playroom? I can't remember. And I actually cleaned and organized it the other day, so I took some pictures.
This is the boys' playroom. It's the "loft" room at the top of the stairs.
We had Lowe's install that ceiling fan when it was getting pretty toasty this summer.
Shelves, tables, chairs, and tent from Ikea. Of course.
Someday I hope to buy cute little colorful drawers to use instead of the white baskets.
The boys love having a big open space to drive their toy cars around and run in circles.
I love having a room for all of the toys so they don't ever end up in my living room.
At some point I think I'm going to paint the room green and buy a different, more fun rug for the middle of the room. But for now, it's great the way it is!


