Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

First things, first

I'm about to be doing a mass catching-up on the blog over the next week or so, but first of all, I just have to tell you something.

I cut Spencer's hair.

BK has been pestering me about it for the last four months, and I refused.  We didn't cut Landon's hair until he was two!  But his grew a lot more slowly.  But I just haven't been ready to part with Spencer's curly locks.

But today he woke up from his nap, and he just sort of gave me this look like, "I'm a big boy, huh!"

And I thought, you know, he really does need the hairstyle to pull off being a "big boy."

And so, not giving it much second thought, I grabbed him and the clippers and got to work.

Before:


And after:



Maybe this new look will inspire him to be a big boy and transition with no problem to nursery in a week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...