Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sweet Gig

Dear BK.
Sometimes you and I "like" to get into "discussions" about whose job is harder.
While I still believe, hands down, that motherhood is the most exhausting and time-consuming assignment on this earth, it's days like this that have led me to believe that it's actually a pretty sweet gig most of the time.
I know you think that all I do all day is go to splash parks and invite friends over (I know you don't really, I'm just kidding) and that the following pictures aren't really going to change your mind--but the fact of the matter is: the boys and I went to a splashpark the other afternoon, and we really had a blast.
Not everyday is like this, but I really love it when the boys and I get to do fun things.
I'll love it even more when you're done studying for your DUMB BOARD EXAM so that we can have you join us on the weekends for good times.

Landon loves the water.  He always has.

Spencer is terrified of water.  He is a timid little creature. (Could our children be any more polar opposite?  Could Landon be any more like me?  Could Spencer be any more like you?)

This picture represents the closest Spence actually got to the water:

Meanwhile, Landon had a great, great time.



Thanks for working hard, so that I can have days like this.

But for the record, I did come home and clean up messes for probably an hour after this awesome afternoon.

Just for the record.

Love you,

AmyLynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...