Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A few house pics.

Alright, alright.
I'll share a couple of pics.

It's just hard to share pics when you feel like the rooms are a bit boring pre-decorating.  Obviously, we have to recover a bit before we paint and hang pictures, but I suppose I can always post more pictures after we do that.

Here is the kitchen.

It of course doesn't look much different than last you saw it, but just know there's actually stuff in the cupboards now! Also note my new kitchenaid gifted by my parents and grandmother. NICE!
And the addition here is my new trashcan.  Exciting, right?  WHO KNEW that stainless steel trashcans cost SO MUCH MONEY.  I mean, I figured they would be more than $20, but seriously.  They should not cost $80.  FOR A TRASHCAN.  But an ugly plastic one would make my kitchen look ghetto, and we can't have that, right?  RIGHT?!
Today's addition involved hanging curtains in the master bedroom.
So excuse all the tools on the floor...
(And BK's church pants on the bed?... note to self...)
I think I might know where the rest of the candles that go to this are, but I haven't gotten to it yet.  Oops.
BK's addition to the room was the lovely glow-in-the-dark basketball hoop on the door.  He says it's a prime location because he can shoot it from in our bedroom OR he can close the door and play from the playroom...
I plan on finding a different spot.
Unless he can find a cast-iron one that matches.
But whatev.
We love our house!
Yay!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...