Today, so far:
BK and I were both up pretty late last night with stuffy/runny noses. So we watched The Voice and then attempted to breathe/sleep. Spence decided to wake up at 5:45am, so I'm dragging a bit today, but so far, it's been a good day, nonetheless. Potty-training successes, children playing together upstairs without the TV on, a good salad for lunch, and plans for going to a volleyball game later and then hosting company for the weekend. Dan and his new fiancee Dawn are coming for a night. We're excited to see them.
I had more to say, however Landon is having a particularly sensitive/crying day (he has really been struggling lately with being frustrated ALL the TIME) and he is now crying outside about his remote control car "not working" for the seventh time today.
Like I said, it's been overall a good day, but good heavens, sometimes children can be frustrating when they're tired/frustrated when I'm tired.
Better go fix the dumb car for the eighth time...
No comments:
Post a Comment