This week several important events have occured so far.
First, we found Evie's missing hat. But now Spencer doesn't want to give it back. Good thing she's in Arizona.
I started our food storage. Mainly just because I was tired of the 34038 jars of apple pie filling taking up my whole pantry... but I suppose there's other good reasons to have it, too.
Spencer realized he loves my button collection more than anything else in the world.
He makes a ginormous mess with them.
But he loves them.
On account of Landon being bored and moping and whining around the house, I decided to pull out some of my old teacher supplies and start teaching him how to read. Not surprisingly, he sort of already knows how to sound out words--but he had a fun time learning and writing "at" words. We're going to move on to a different "word chunk" tomorrow. I'm glad he likes learning as much as he does. It has and will make school such an easy transition for him when he's already confident about his abilities.
Let's see... what else...
Oh yeah, I started some more diligent potty-training with Spence. I forgot how annoying it is. But changing diapers is also annoying--well, it's actually pretty convenient, but it IS expensive. And I just keep thinking that I'll love myself for doing this when I finally do get pregnant and become sick for 5 months, and not have to change diapers. Right??
I got my blood test results and the medication is regulating my hormones the way it is supposed to, and so there will be no need to double the dosage should we need another round of meds. This was a huge answer to my prayers. It would be an even bigger answer for me to not have to HAVE another round of meds and to just jump straight into morning sickness instead... but we still have some time before we find that out. Trying to stay positive about it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment