A couple of weeks ago (back when I wasn't a single parent for two weeks heavenhelpmewhenwillitend...) the four of us had a really great day. It was apparently the best day ever because when I looked to pick some pictures to post of our day, I realized there were 27.
And because I have nothing better to do (It's not like I have a house to pack or children to put to bed or anything...) I'm going to share them ALL with you. Your lucky, day right? I thought so.
 |
| Landon played in a sandbox. |
 |
| BK thinks we need a sandbox at our new house. I said forget about it. |
 |
| Because I don't want to sweep sand out of my kitchen for the rest of my life. Sorry, children. |
 |
| But he does look like he's having fun. |
 |
| Nothing like a good swing. |
 |
| I might've made both Landon and me sick with this tire swing shortly after this... |
 |
| And here begins BK's documentation of Landon and I mastering the rings. |
 |
| Not quite sure why he took this one, but oh well. |
 |
| Then Landon tried to push me off our "boat." |
 |
| Then we went to a softball field to play frisbee. |
 |
| Spence doesn't really know how to play frisbee. But he DOES know how to look awesome! |
 |
| And then, as if we weren't already parents of the year for this day, we took the kids swimming. |
 |
| Spence had never been swimming before. This is his new swimsuit and hat. |
 |
| Figuring out what to think... |
 |
| Survey says.... |
 |
| He likes it! He really likes it! |
 |
| Then I decided to get BK back for the picture he took of me earlier. |
 |
| Then Spence got a piggyback ride. |
 |
| Because Landon had stolen both of the floaties. |
 |
| He doesn't look too broken up about it. |
And thus concludes what my children probably consider the best day of their lives so far. Especially considering for the two weeks that followed this they had no toys, couch, father, or sane mother. Sorry, children. Soon you will have a backyard.
Very, very soon.