Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

I didn't want to forget.

I love how Landon's legs are so short because he is (almost) 3.  And so I love when we all sit on the couch together for family scripture study, and his legs just stick out straight in front of him, with his feet pointing straight up.  Because his legs are too short to bend at the edge of the couch. It's like he's some sort of lego-person--only able to bend at the hip or something.

And because he's still got a little bit of toddler in him--his head is still a little large in proportion to the rest of his body.  His cheeks are still chubby.  Even his hands are still a little bit chubby.  But only a little bit.  

Usually BK does bathtime at night with the boys.  But the other night he wasn't home, and so I did.  And I thought to myself--Since when does Landon look GINORMOUS sitting in the bath next to Spencer?  Since when does he take up a good half of the tub??  His (short, little) legs seem to go on forever in that little tub.  Since when is he built like a little boy, not a baby??  When did this happen??  He used to be just this little chubby creature sitting in the water, and now he's a little boy with skinny legs and arms everywhere.  

He turns 3 in 6 days.
And I didn't want to forget what he's like right now at this very moment in time.
Because I just love it.  And these are the things I want to remember about (almost) 3 Landon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...