- Tomorrow I will be able to say "This month I am having my baby!"
- Tucker continues to be the best dog ever. He got a haircut yesterday and he looks GREAT!
- Landon turned 5 and "gratulated" preschool.
- Spencer is about 98% trustworthy on potty-training. (Never thought I'd be able to say THAT.)
- BK is really liking his new job.
- I have successfully finished all sewing projects for Baby #3!
And just to keep it real... here's some...other things going on in our life right now:
- Spencer has conveniently forgotten how to go to bed at night. This involves BK and/or I holding the door closed to keep him from wandering around--which means we get to do NOTHING fun in the evenings. We've tried everything--sticker charts, bribery, taking things away--he has just plain forgot that when it's time for bed, ITS TIME FOR BED. I hope he remembers soon.
- Landon has been out of preschool for one week, and he is BORED. Luckily swim lessons start soon...
- I'm tired. So very tired. Mentally, physically, emotionally, just everything. I can't think of another time in my almost-29-year life that I have ever felt so exhausted. I suppose this is what pregnancy and two children at home feels like--but I am really looking forward to getting through the next 3-4 weeks (but somehow at the same time enjoy these last 3-4 weeks with just the boys) and be able to sleep on my stomach again. I commend all of you who can make it through pregnancy gracefully. I am NOT one of those people. I love having babies, but GOODNESS GRACIOUS sometimes pregnancy is HARD. I'm of course grateful that I'm even able to GET pregnant because I love babies (I would take staying up with a newborn all night to being pregnant ANY day)--but I just feel like I'm crawling across the finish line here!! haha!
- We badly needed to get the brakes fixed on BK's car. It cost us $550. YIKES.
- My house will not stay clean. I wake up every morning wishing it would clean itself, but so far that hasn't happened. Maybe tomorrow?
Anywho, that's our life these days--the good, the bad, the ugly. Mostly, I'm just excited to finally meet our third baby boy and see what he looks like and who he looks like, and then just hold him and smell the top of his soft little head. Because then, who cares what my house looks like?!