Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Umm, I just realized I haven't posted pictures since November. Oops.

So here's what happened in November:

Landon and his friends watched a garbage truck intently at preschool:
Rome came over to play cars.  Probably several times.
It's fun to have such a great buddy.
I have no idea where this picture is from.  ?????
I can't believe I never blogged about the camping trip we took Thanksgiving weekend! Not much to say except that it rained, and it's hard to get kids to fall asleep.  But we still had a good time nonetheless.
There was a playground at the campsite.  And suddenly Spencer looks like Landon??
Eating "smarshshmellows."


One time at the zoo, I accidentally let go of Spencer's stroller....
And he crashed.
And I laughed.
MOTHER OF THE YEAR.
We transitioned Spencer into sleeping in a "big boy bed."  Which has since turned out to be that most nights they end up sleeping in Landon's bed, like this:

Spencer.
Landon had a half-birthday.  I cannot believe he is 3 and a half already!  We made his apple bundt cake to celebrate!


And that sums up November.  PHEW.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...