Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

January

So, January.
As you know, the little boys and I went to North Carolina.  See?  Here we are at our hotel in Alabama:

And here we are at a McDonald's in South Carolina:

Then when we got there, the real fun began:
(Thanks for all the pictures, Mel!  I'm the lamest mom everrrr!!!)

 You have no idea how many "takes" it took to get this picture:




 Best dancing picture of Landon, EVER:


 The boys enjoyed chasing seagulls with sand shovels for at least an hour:

 Campfire!
SO MUCH FUN.
Then, another time in January, BK and I took the boys to the park:
 BK loves when I take his picture.
Landon climbed to the top of a rock:
But then couldn't get down:
BK decided to return the favor and took pictures of me.... great.


All in all, a good month indeed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...