For our anniversary we went on an overnight trip last weekend to Dallas. Nana and Papa watched the kiddos.
After checking into our awesome hotel, we went out to eat at Wild Salsa. It was YUMMMMMY.
At that point, I revealed my big surprise to BK.
The Utah Jazz were in town to play the Mavericks, and we had tickets. SWEET tickets.
Here was the view from our seats:
Here is how BK felt about this amazing surprise:
At some point, I got bored and started taking pictures of us. (And the random man in the blue shirt sitting on our row, apparently.)
BK, half-heartedly participating:
Aaaaand he's back to the game:
BK still thinks he has some sort of chance in the NBA because he, too, is a scrawny white boy, just like Hayward.
This morning, I was surprised with strawberry pancakes in bed. And they tasted.... pretty good. It's the thought that counts, right?
Happy Anniversary, BK! I love you!
Happy Anniversary, BK! I love you!