Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

So our "other house" is finished apparently...

So you might recall we briefly "owned" a home to build up in Frisco a few months ago before BK decided to take a job down here instead?

Well, looks like they just finished it a couple of weeks ago.  I happened to google the address, and found a few pictures.  It's sort of weird to look at a house that I know that I picked out all the colors and cabinets for... (except they apparently added the fireplace that I argued with the saleslady about not wanting.  Glad she finally got her way... hahaha)








Of course, someone in Frisco is now making a fortune renting it out for more than we're paying total for our monthly payment down here.  Good for them.

I think my house here is cuter.
And just for the record--you were right, BK.  That backyard wouldn't have been big enough for our boys. ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...